Biederman & Burleson Success
We take pride in our success and reputation as one of the top DWI defense
firms in the state of Texas. Our reputation was earned over the last decade
of fearlessly and passionately representing hundreds of our clients not
just in court, but in actual DWI trials.
Our trial work has earned us numerous accolades and recognition on the
local, state and national levels. We take the most pride, however, in
the appreciation we get from satisfied clients after we guide them through
one of the most difficult times of their lives.
Highlights of our success as DWI defense trial lawyers are:
- Over 400 Not guilty verdicts;
- Over 100 NOT Guilty verdicts in cases in which our clients had a blood
or breath test over the legal limit;
- Successfully reducing over a hundred clients DWI charges to non-DWI offenses;
- Successfully clearing over 500 client’s records of their DWI charge;
- Obtaining reduced DWI punishment for nearly 100 percent of our clients
who are found guilty or who plea guilty.
- In addition to our success in representing clients, Hunter and Troy are
routinely invited to conduct seminars across the state to help other DWI
attorneys represent their clients in difficult cases.
- The duo has spoken at:
DWI Defense Project -- “The Discrediting of 20,000 Blood Tests”
Collin County Bench Bar Foundation – “DWI Defense”
Plano Bar Association – “DWI Blood Tests”
Advanced Criminal Law – “Technology & Preparation for and in Court
Center for American and International Law – “DWI Defense”
Gideon’s Trumpet – DWI Blood Testing: A Simplified Overview of Gas Chromatography
Collin County Bar Association – Field Sobriety Tests
Dallas Women’s Lawyers Association – DWI Defense
Frisco Bar Association – 10 Things You Need to Know About DWI”